Sunday, October 19, 2008

SBI Clerical Interview Questions

Questions asked in SBI CLERICAL Interview:-
Hi Friends,
Here I am posting my experience of SBI clerical Interview. It was a very cool interview. There is no stress interview at all. General banking was commonly asked by the interview panel. Common questions asked were:-

1) What do you know about our Bank?
2) What is the difference between debit card and credit card?
3) What is the difference between draft and cheque?
4) Tell me about yourself?
5) Why do you want to join our bank?
6) Tell me something about RBI?
7) Advantages of nationalization of bank.
8) Address of SBI Corporate office.
9) What do you understand by core banking?
10) What do you mean by CRR, SLR, and Repo rate?
11) What do you understand by inflation?
12) Meaning of terms liquidity, excise duty, currency etc.
These were the common questions asked to me in the interview. I hope these questions are going to help you all in your interview. Very soon in my next post I will be giving answers of these questions.
 

Hots Jobs At Our Partner Sites

View

Banking Careers was launched in view to help all the person who are seeking Public sector jobs,As other sites like naukri or monster dont give information about all location jobs and recently published public sector jobs.

banking careers Copyright © 2009 Your Search Ends Here mastiplaza.com for Premium Template